Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trueshot Aura is a passive hunter ability learned at level 39. It is an aura that increases the ranged and melee attack power of all party and raid members within a 100 yard radius of the hunter.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): The melee attack power bonus from this raid buff has been increased to 20%, up from 10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 10%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Range changed from 45 meters to 100.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): This aura is now raid-wide and now increases all ranged and melee attack power by 10%. In addition, this spell now only has one rank. All other ranks have been removed. Old - party-wide buff.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): No longer costs mana to cast and will last until canceled. Previously required a sizable chunk of mana to cast, making it expensive to turn on in combat if it was forgotten previously.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Attack Power and Ranged Attack Power bonus increased, mana cost decreased, area of effect increased.