- Triumphant Wrynn's Plate
- 10,045 Armor.
+746 Stamina. [+36]
- Meta Socket
Blue Socket x3.
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
- Equip: Increases defense rating by 344.
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 230. [+4]
Equip: Improves your parry rating by 116.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 43.
Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 480.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 53.
- Triumphant Wrynn's Plate (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Taunt ability by 2 sec and increases the damage done by your Devastate ability by 5%.
(4) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Shield Block ability by 10 sec.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.