- Triumphant Velen's Regalia
- 1,409 Armor.
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 144.
Equip: Improves your haste rating by 180.
Equip: Increases your hit rating by 264.
Equip: Increases your spell power by 719. [+33]
- Triumphant Velen's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the duration of your Vampiric Touch spell by 6 sec.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Mind Flay spell by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Velen's Regalia (heroic) is the upper rank of the Velen's Raiment set, the Alliance priest Tier 9 damage dealing set. The lower set is Conqueror's Velen's Regalia, the middle set is Triumphant Velen's Regalia.
The parts of this set are Item Level 258 and are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in a 25 man Trial of the Crusader set to Heroic mode.
The Item level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, from either 10- or 25- man heroic mode raids.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.