- Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear (heroic)
- 2,647 Armor.
+639 Agility. [+28]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Blue Socket x4.
- Equip: Increases attack power by 818.
Equip: Increases your armor penetration rating by 170.
Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 280.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 154.
Equip: Increases your hit rating by 248.
- Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear (heroic) (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your Rupture ability has a chance each time it deals damage to reduce the cost of your next ability by 40 energy.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Hemorrhage, Sinister Strike, Backstab, and Mutilate abilities by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear (heroic) is the upper rank of the VanCleef's Battlegear set, the Alliance rogue Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's VanCleef's Battlegear, the middle set is Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear.
The parts of this set are Item Level 258 and are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in a 25 man Trial of the Crusader set to Heroic mode.
The Item level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, from either 10- or 25- man heroic mode raids.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.