- Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear
- 2,530 Armor.
+562 Agility. [+28]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Blue Socket x4.
- Equip: Increases attack power by 717.
Equip: Increases your armor penetration rating by 149.
Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 247.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 133.
Equip: Increases your hit rating by 215.
- Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your Rupture ability has a chance each time it deals damage to reduce the cost of your next ability by 40 energy.
(4) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Hemorrhage, Sinister Strike, Backstab, and Mutilate abilities by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear is the middle rank of the VanCleef's Battlegear set, the Alliance rogue Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's VanCleef's Battlegear, the upper set is Triumphant VanCleef's Battlegear (heroic).
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.