- Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia
- 2,647 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x2.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 240.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 178.
Equip: Increases hit rating by 196.
Equip: Improves spell power by 719 [+33].
- Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your Moonfire ability now has a chance for its periodic damage to be critical strikes.
(4) Set: Increases the damage done by your Starfire and Wrath spells by 4%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia (heroic) is the upper rank of the Runetotem's Regalia set, the horde balance (spell DPS) druid Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Runetotem's Regalia, the middle set is Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia.
- See also: Malfurion's Garb set or Runetotem's Garb set for the healer (restoration) set.
See also: Malfurion's Battlegear set or Runetotem's Battlegear set for the tank/melee (feral) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 258 and are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in a 25 man Trial of the Crusader set to Heroic mode.
The Item level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, from either 10- or 25- man heroic mode raids.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.