- Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia
- 2,530 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x2.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 207.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 157.
Equip: Increases hit rating by 172.
Equip: Improves spell power by 629 [+33].
- Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Your Moonfire ability now has a chance for its periodic damage to be critical strikes.
(4) Set: Increases the damage done by your Starfire and Wrath spells by 4%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia is the middle rank of the Runetotem's Regalia set, the horde balance (spell DPS) druid Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Runetotem's Regalia, the upper set is Triumphant Runetotem's Regalia (heroic).
- See also: Malfurion's Garb set or Runetotem's Garb set for the healer (restoration) set.
See also: Malfurion's Battlegear set or Runetotem's Battlegear set for the tank/melee (feral) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.