Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Triumphant Runetotem's Garb
- 2,642 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 253.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 170.
Equip: Increases spell power by 719. [+33]
- Triumphant Runetotem's Garb (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Nourish spell by 5%.
(4) Set: Your Rejuvenation ability now has a chance for its healing to be critical strikes.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Runetotem's Garb (heroic) is the upper rank of the Runetotem's Garb set, the horde restoration (healing) druid Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Runetotem's Garb , the middle set is Triumphant Runetotem's Garb.
- See also: Malfurion's Battlegear set or Runetotem's Battlegear set for the tank/melee (feral) set.
See also: Malfurion's Regalia set or Runetotem's Regalia set for the Balance set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 258 and are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in a 25 man Trial of the Crusader set to Heroic mode.
The Item level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, from either 10- or 25- man heroic mode raids.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.