- Triumphant Runetotem's Garb
- 2,530 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 223.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 149.
Equip: Increases spell power by 629. [+33]
- Triumphant Runetotem's Garb (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the critical strike chance of your Nourish spell by 5%.
(4) Set: Your Rejuvenation ability now has a chance for its healing to be critical strikes.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Runetotem's Garb is the middle rank of the Runetotem's Garb set, the horde restoration (healing) druid Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Runetotem's Garb, the upper set is Triumphant Runetotem's Garb (heroic).
- See also: Malfurion's Battlegear set or Runetotem's Battlegear set for the tank/melee (feral) set.
See also: Malfurion's Regalia set or Runetotem's Regalia set for the Balance set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.