- Triumphant Runetotem's Battlegear
- 2,530 Armor
+546 Agility [+28]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x4.
- Equip: Improves attack power by 749.
Equip: Improves armor penetration rating by 59.
Equip: Increases critical strike rating by 331.
Equip: Improves expertise rating by 74.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 147.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 133.
- Triumphant Runetotem's Battlegear (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Growl ability by 2 sec, increases the periodic damage done by your Lacerate ability by 5%, and increases the duration of your Rake ability by 3 sec.
(4) Set: Reduces the cooldown on Barkskin by 12 sec and increases the critical strike chance of Rip and Ferocious Bite by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Runetotem's Battlegear is the middle rank of the Runetotem's Battlegear set, the horde feral druid Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Runetotem's Battlegear, the upper set is Triumphant Runetotem's Battlegear (heroic).
- See also: Malfurion's Garb or Runetotem's Garb for the healer (restoration) set.
See also: Malfurion's Regalia or Runetotem's Regalia for the caster(balance) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.