Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Triumphant Nobundo's Battlegear
- 5,622 Armor
+440 Agility [+10]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2
Blue Socket x4
- Equip: Improves hit rating by 198.
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 363.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 59.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 63.
Equip: Increases attack power by 941. [+36]
- Triumphant Nobundo's Battlegear (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Adds an additional 3% chance to trigger your Static Shock talent.
(4) Set: Increases the damage done by your Earth Shock, Flame Shock, and Frost Shock spells by 25%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant's Nobundo's Battlegear is the middle rank of the Nobundo's Battlegear set, the alliance Enhancement (melee dps) shaman Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Nobundo's Battlegear, the upper set is Triumphant Nobundo's Battlegear (heroic).
- See also: Nobundo's Garb set or Thrall's Garb set for the healer (restoration) set.
See also: Nobundo's Regalia set or Thrall's Regalia set for the caster (elemental) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.