- Triumphant Liadrin's Plate
- 10,045 Armor.
+806 Stamina. [+36]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves block value by 429.
Equip: Improves defense rating by 344.
Equip: Increases dodge by 230. [+4]
Equip: Improves parry rating by 116.
Equip: Improves expertise rating by 43.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 53.
- Triumphant Liadrin's Plate (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Hand of Reckoning ability by 2 sec and increases the damage done by your Hammer of the Righteous ability by 5%.
(4) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Divine Protection ability and reduces the duration of Forbearance by 30 sec.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Liadrin's Plate is the middle rank of the Liadrin's Plate set, the horde protection (tanking) paladin Tier 9 set. The lower set is Conqueror's Liadrin's Plate, the upper set is Triumphant Liadrin's Plate (heroic).
- See also: Turalyon's Garb set or Liadrin's Garb set for the healer (holy) set.
See also: Turalyon's Battlegear set or Liadrin's Battlegear set for the melee (retribution) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.