- Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia
- 1,345 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x2.
- Equip: Increases critical strike rating by 306. [+4]
Equip: Increases haste rating by 74.
Equip: Increases hit rating by 141.
Equip: Increases spell power by 629. [+28]
- Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases your pet's critical strike chance with all its attacks by 10%.
(4) Set: Increases the damage done by your Immolate, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction spells by 10%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia is the middle rank of the Gul'dan's Regalia set, the Horde warlock Tier 9 set. Conqueror's Gul'dan's Regalia is the lower set, Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia (heroic) is the upper set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Tooltip corrected to indicate increased damage for all pet attacks, not just abilities.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added.