|Alliance Travel Guide||Horde Travel Guide|
- In Ironforge, the Deeprun Tram is in the northeast part called Tinker Town mostly inhabited by gnomes. You enter the tram instance through a tunnel surrounded by a great big rotating gear. There are two trams that arrive at varying intervals.
- In Stormwind, the Deeprun Tram is in the northeast part called the Dwarven District mostly inhabited by dwarves. You enter the tram instance through a tunnel at the east-most side surrounded by a great big rotating gear as in Ironforge. There are two trams that arrive at varying intervals.
- Main article: Boats
- Menethil Harbor has a boat (southern dock) that connects to Theramore Isle in Dustwallow Marsh, southeastern Kalimdor.
- Auberdine in Darkshore has several piers coming off its dock:
- A boat (northern dock) to Ru'Theran Village on Teldrassil.
- With the Burning Crusade installed, you can take a boat from the far end (western) of the pier in Auberdine to reach the Azuremyst Isles where the Exodar is. You may see this boat and get on it if you don't have the Burning Crusade installed, but if you take it you will be teleported back to Auberdine once it reaches the point where the transition would load.
- As of Wrath of the Lich King, the southern pier now has a boat that travels to Stormwind Harbor instead of Menethil Harbor.
- After the launch of Wrath of the Lich King some dramatic boat changes were made:
- Stormwind Harbor was built and opened in northwest Stormwind City with several piers added. One of the piers now docks the boat to Auberdine in Darkshore, northwestern Kalimdor that used to travel to Menethil Harbor.
- The farthest north pier has a new steam-power icebreaker that travels to Valiance Keep in Borean Tundra, Northrend.
- Menethil Harbor now has a new steam-power icebreaker that travels to Valgarde in Howling Fjord, Northrend to replace the older boat to Auberdine.
after the launch of the city of auberdine was destroyed. and know known as ruins of auberdine. the boat from auberdine to stormwind have have relocated and now be ruttheran village[southern dock]to stormwind. the boat auberdine to Azuremyst Isles is relocated to ruttheran village[western dock] to Azuremyst Isles. the boat ruttheran village to auberdine have fallen. and now be resting at the eastern dock of ruttheran village.
There is a boat connecting Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale (southern end of the Eastern Kingdoms) to Ratchet in The Barrens (eastern Kalimdor).
- Boat information is also available in the Boat section of the Transportation category