Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trap Mastery is a passive hunter ability learned at level 10 for hunters who have chosen the Survival specialization. It increases the effects of all traps as well as .
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Trap Mastery no longer reduces the cooldown of all traps and Black Arrow by 6 seconds.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Trap Mastery’s (Survival) tooltip now states the correct amount of snakes summoned.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This talent has been moved to tier-2, up from tier-9, and is now a 3-point talent.
Trap Mastery, Resourcefulness and T.N.T. now all affect Black Arrow.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now only increases periodic damage done by Immolation and Explosive Trap. (Old - All damage)
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.