Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Stormwind and Orgrimmar|
The Transmogrifier is a speculative type of ethereal NPC revealed on the official Warcraft Facebook page. These NPCs give players access to the transmogrification feature expected to be introduced in Patch 4.3 that allow players to alter the appearance of their armor by using the look of similar armor, while keeping its stats intact.
-  <Transmogrifier> in Kun-Lai Summit
-  <Transmogrifier> in Shrine of Seven Stars, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
-  <Transmogrifier> in Shrine of Two Moons, Vale of Eternal Blossoms
-  <Transmogrifier> in Frostwall,† Frostfire Ridge
-  <Transmogrifier> in Lunarfall,† Shadowmoon Valley
-  in Warspear, Ashran
-  in Stormshield, Ashran
- † With a level 3 Storehouse.
- ^ Adam Holisky 11-Aug-2011 12:45PM. Blizzard drops "Glimpses" screenshot with 3 unknown NPCs -- possible patch or expansion hint?. WoW Insider.
- ^ Brian Crecente 2011-08-17. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Comes Full Circle; Deathwing Is Going Down. Kotaku.com.
See also Edit