Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See also: Trial of the Grand Crusader
|Trial of the Crusader|
|Crusader, CC10/25, ToC10/25|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
Trial of the Crusader (sometimes called "Crusaders' Coliseum: Trial of the Crusader") is an epic 10- and 25-player raid dungeon in the Crusaders' Coliseum with five encounters.
There are a number of boss encounters in the Trial of the Crusader:
- The encounter, which is made up of three sub-encounters
- , a man'ari eredar
- The , a PvP-styled encounter against a team of the opposite faction
- and , the
- , a surprise fifth encounter that raid parties are dropped in upon
- Hotfix (2009-09-03): "A hotfix has been deployed that will prevent the instance from entering a bugged state where <Argent Coliseum Master> does not spawn after a soft reset. If you haven't gotten to Anub'arak yet, you'll be fine now.
For those of you already afflicted with this bug in your saved raid, I'm still working on a method to correct the issue via hotfix for everyone so afflicted.In the meantime, our customer service staff has been informed how they can resolve the bug for a raid with a bugged instance."
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added.