Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
- All your hard work spent mining has made you exceptionally tough, increasing your Stamina by X.
This is roughly the same bonus to stamina as that given by the crafting professions, making mining very attractive to tanks. The total stamina can of course be increased additionally with Talents, such as Survivalist and Vitality.
Rank table Edit
|Rank||+Stamina||Health Increase||Skill level||required level|
The Stamina does not appear as an addition (i.e. 100 + 3,) rather it seems to directly increase your Base Stamina (100 becomes 103.)
See Also Edit
Other gathering profession-granted skills:
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Rank 6 now provides more stamina (increased from 50 to 60)
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added character level required.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Health bonus changed to Stamina bonus.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.