Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tiger's Fury is a druid ability learned at level 10 for druids that have chosen the Feral specialization. It is a ability that gives a brief increase in damage. It does not break and does not trigger the global cooldown. At 0 energy cost, using this before every ability is a DPS gain.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Tiger’s Fury now lasts 8 seconds (up from 6 seconds) and is usable during Berserk.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Ranks 5 and 6 have had their damage bonus decreased.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Energy cost removed.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): Replaced global cooldown on Tiger's Fury with a 1 second self cooldown. In addition, its duration has been increased to 6 seconds.