Thule Ravenclaw was a young mage with great promise in the years before the Third War. Thule, Bethor Iceshard and Gunther Arcanus once created a magic wand, woven together from the apprentices wands each mage possessed. This wand was a symbol of their friendship. Their friendship was sundered when Ravenclaw willingly sold his soul to the Lich King. Although Thule came to despise the wand he could not part with it, nor could he let the others have it. So he stole the wand, and hid it in Fenris Keep. He also turned on his head servant and bodyguard Alaric and gave his head to the gnolls.
Thule seems particularly powerful in necromancy, even after beheading his head servant Alaric, the servant still maintains his unlife.
- Imp Minion <Thule Ravenclaw's Pet>
- Fenwick Thatros
- Ravenclaw Regent (Rare)
- Ivar the Foul
- Rot Hide tribe
Magics of Thule RavenclawEdit
- ω ϖ—Curses an enemy, reducing the Physical damage it deals by 10 and decreasing its magical damage by 20 for 30 sec. Also, the curse increases the Physical damage the caster deals by 10 and enhances its magical damage by 20 for 30 sec.
- Some followers of Thule have learnt to harness a form of shadow magic
It is learned by the Hand of Ravenclaw.
- ω ϖ—Inflicts 30 Shadow damage to an enemy every 10 sec., increasing the Physical damage it takes by 8 for 2 min.
It is learned by the gnoll Snarlmane.
- ω ϖ—Increases the caster's attack speed by 50% for 8 sec. However, the caster becomes fatigued from the extra effort.
It is learned by the Ravenclaw Drudger.
It is learned by the gnolls of the Rot Hide tribe.
- ^