Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An ingredient for most Tailoring recipes and many Leatherworking recipes. All thread is vendor-bought. Higher level recipes will move on to more expensive threads, usually coinciding with the cloth or leather that you're using, although that's only a rough guide.
- Coarse Thread costs 10 from vendors and is used in low-skill Tailoring and Leatherworking combinations. Its generally seen alongside Linen and Light Leather.
- Fine Thread costs 1 from vendors and follows after Coarse thread. Its usually used with Wool, Silk, Medium Leather, and Heavy Leather.
- Silken Thread costs 5 and usually works with Mageweave and Heavy Leather.
- Heavy Silken Thread costs 20 and works alongside Mageweave and Thick Leather.
- Rune Thread, costing 50 is used for most high-level Tailoring and Leatheworking recipes. As such, it sees service with Runecloth, Felcloth, Mooncloth, and Thick Leathers.
- Eternium Thread, costing 3 indroduced in Wrath of the Lich King Expansion. It is used with Frostweave.