- Were you looking for the mob/NPC ability or item ability called Thrash?
Thrash is a druid ability learned at level 14 for druids.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Thrash now deals 10% more damage.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Thrash is now available to all Druid specializations (was Feral and Guardian only).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Thrash initial base damage has been increased to 1042, up from 339. Initial damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 9.82%, down from 19.2%. Periodic base damage has been increased to 581, up from 189. Periodic damage attack power scaling has been decreased to 1.67%, down from 3.26%. In addition, a bug was corrected where armor decreased the periodic damage done by this ability.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Thrash bonus threat has been removed and replaced with increased damage done.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The tooltip for Thrash’s bleed effect listed the amount of damage per tick rather than the total damage for the effect. This has been corrected.