|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Warlords of Draenor opened the Dark Portal.
Thick Hide is a passive druid ability learned at level 10 for druids who have chosen the Guardian specialization.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Thick Hide now also reduces the chance for attacks to be parried by 3%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Thick Hide now reduces critical strike chance from all types of attacks made against the Guardian Druid, instead of just melee.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Changed from Increases your Armor contribution from cloth and leather items by X%, increases armor while in Bear Form by an additional Y%, and reduces the chance you'll be critically hit by melee attacks by Z%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The Thick Hide tooltip should now reflect the new increased values.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now also reduced chance to be crittically hit by 2/4/6%. In addition, Thick Hide also increases armor while in Bear form by an additional 11/22/33%.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now increases your armor contribution from cloth and leather items by 4/7/10%. (Old - All items)