Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thelsamar is a dwarven town on the west side of Loch Modan, located north of Grizzlepaw Ridge and northeast of Stonesplinter Valley. The town has a Gryphon roost, an inn, and several vendors and profession trainers. A north-south road runs just west of town, leading to the passes into Dun Morogh and the Wetlands.
Thelsamar is a small cozy town, home to many journeymen and adventurers who seek rest. The small inn and other buildings are neatly burrowed under the mounds in the area, and they continue deep underground where trading and other activities take place.
- Thorium Point, Searing Gorge
- Farstrider Lodge, Loch Modan
- Ironforge, Dun Morogh
- Menethil Harbor, Wetlands
- Slabchisel's Survey, Wetlands
- Refuge Pointe, Arathi Highlands
- Dustwind Dig, Badlands
Thelsamar NPCs Edit
- Brock Stoneseeker <Mining Trainer>
- Ghak Healtouch <Journeyman Alchemist>
- Kali Healtouch <Herbalist>
- Priestess Baerla <Priest Trainer>
- Belda Wildheart <Hunter Trainer>
- Faldoc Stonefaith <Paladin Trainer>
- Gilda Bronzeblade <Rogue Trainer>
- Gindle The Green <Mage Trainer>
- Grendin Swiftaxe <Warrior Trainer>
- Grenhild Darktalon <Shaman Trainer>
- Solbin Shadowcog <Warlock Trainer>
- Warg Deepwater <Fisherman> (just northeast of town on the shores of the loch
- Karm Ironquill <Mining Supplies>
- Morhan Coppertongue <Metalsmith>
- Rann Flamespinner <Tailoring Supplies>
This is a list of all Thelsamar quests in table format (arranged by level).
For a questing guide detailing the best order to obtain and complete quests in Thelsamar, see Thelsamar questing guide.
Quest table Edit
The other quests listed either send the player out of the zone; or are in quest chains related to Thelsamar, categorized as such, but take place out of the zone.
Alliance quests Edit
The Alliance quests in Thelsamar can be acquired from several different places throughout the zone, including: the inn, the dig in the NE corner, the dam, the exit to wetlands and the locked gate to Searing Gorge.
|Quest Name||Quest Giver||Subzone||Reputation|
|||Thelsamar||+250 Ironforge +62 Exodar|
- Uldaman Reagent Run (does not count to Loremaster, but does to 3000 quests)
-  Badlands Reagent Run II
Other Features Edit
- Forge: Across the road from the inn.
- Anvils: Across the road from the inn.
- Gryphon Roost: Just south of town and east of the main road.