Thelsamar is a dwarven town on the west side of Loch Modan, located north of Grizzlepaw Ridge and northeast of Stonesplinter Valley. The town has a Gryphon roost, an inn, and several vendors and profession trainers. A north-south road runs just west of town, leading to the passes into Dun Morogh and the Wetlands.
- Thorium Point, Searing Gorge
- Farstrider Lodge, Loch Modan
- Ironforge, Dun Morogh
- Menethil Harbor, Wetlands
- Slabchisel's Survey, Wetlands
- Refuge Pointe, Arathi Highlands
- Dustwind Dig, Badlands
Thelsamar NPCs Edit
- Brock Stoneseeker <Mining Trainer>
- Ghak Healtouch <Journeyman Alchemist>
- Kali Healtouch <Herbalist>
- Priestess Baeria <Priest Trainer>
- Warg Deepwater <Fisherman> (just northeast of town on the shores of the loch
- Karm Ironquill <Mining Supplies>
- Morhan Coppertongue <Metalsmith>
- Rann Flamespinner <Tailoring Supplies>
This is a list of all Thelsamar quests in table format (arranged by level).
For a questing guide detailing the best order to obtain and complete quests in Thelsamar, see Thelsamar questing guide.
Quest table Edit
The other quests listed either send the player out of the zone; or are in quest chains related to Thelsamar, categorized as such, but take place out of the zone.
Alliance quests Edit
The Alliance quests in Thelsamar can be acquired from several different places throughout the zone, including: the inn, the dig in the NE corner, the dam, the exit to wetlands and the locked gate to Searing Gorge.
|Quest Name||Quest Giver||Subzone||Reputation|
|||Thelsamar||+250 Ironforge +62 Exodar|
- Uldaman Reagent Run (does not count to Loremaster, but does to 3000 quests)
-  Badlands Reagent Run II
Other Features Edit
- Forge: Across the road from the inn.
- Anvils: Across the road from the inn.
- Gryphon Roost: Just south of town and east of the main road.