The Wreckage of Lordaeron is an interlude in the Orcish campaign, The Invasion of Kalimdor.
- Tichondrius - Hail, mighty Mannoroth. How goes the invasion?
- Mannoroth - Bah! These frail humans offer no real resistance.
- Tichondrius - Then the Scourge did its job well, unlike some others I could name.
- Mannoroth - Do not mock me, dreadlord. I am aware of the orcs' failure. When I find them. I will discipline them myself!
- Tichondrius - Yes, actually, that's why I've come. I thought you might like to know that the orcs are no longer here.
- Mannoroth - What? Are you certain?
- Tichondrius - Certain as ever. Mannoroth. My agents, at least, are always dependable. They tell me that the orcs have landed on Kalimdor.
- Mannoroth - Kalimdor? But what could they be-- Bah! The orcs are mine by right, and I will claim them, wherever they choose to run!
- Archimonde - And you are mine, Mannoroth! You would do well to remember that fact. We will watch the wayward orcs and wait. Despite their failure, they may still prove useful to us.