The Revelation is an interlude in the Undead campaign, Path of the Damned.
Somewhere in the Alterac Mountains, Arthas and Kel'Thuzad muster the Scourge army and discuss their next plans.
- Arthas and Kel'Thuzad walk past a row of ghouls feeding off of piles of corpses, while Necromancers raise skeletons from the same piles.
- Arthas: The Lich King knew that I would kill you?
- Kel'Thuzad: They are agents of the ones who created our master: The fiery lords of the Burning Legion.
- Arthas: What is this Legion?
- Kel'Thuzad: It is a vast, demonic army that has consumed countless worlds beyond our own. Now, it comes to set this world to the flame. Our master was created to pave the way for its arrival. The dreadlords were sent to make sure that he succeeded.
- Arthas: So the plague in Lordaeron, the citadels of Northrend, the slaughtering of the elves... It was all just to prepare for some huge demonic invasion?
- Kel'Thuzad: Yes. In time, you will find that our entire history has been shaped by the coming conflict. Now come; we have much work to do.