Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Last Relic of Argus
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teleports you exactly where you want to go... if you aren't too picky. (12 Hours Cooldown)
- "One of the few things the draenei were able to take with them on their flight from Argus."
- Sell Price: 1
Before they lived on Azeroth or Draenor, the draenei, who still called themselves the eredar at the time, lived on Argus. When Sargeras took notice of Argus, Prophet Velen fled with some of his people, who became the draenei. The remaining eredar were absorbed into the Burning Legion. This simple crystal was taken from Argus when Velen fled. The incription on the bottom reads, 'I long for Mac'Aree.'
On use teleports you to a random place.
- Inside Wailing Caverns
- Inside the Duskwood catacombs
- On top of the hill to the east of the dark portal in Blasted Lands
- On top of the hill to the west of the dark portal in Blasted Lands
- At the base of the Wetlands dam
- To Nighthaven inside Moonglade
- To the Dire Maul Arena
- Inside Narain Soothfancy's house at Steamwheedle Port
- Inside Mardenholde Keep at Hearthglen in WPL
- To Fuselight-by-the-Sea in Badlands
- Underwater at the Golakka Hot Springs in Un'Goro Crater
- On a floating island east of the Dark Portal in Hellfire Peninsula
- To Lost Rigger Cove in Tanaris
- To The Sundering in Stranglethorn Vale
- To Hive'Zora in Silithus
- To the small catacomb in the Badlands
- To the top of the Innkeeper Tower in Searing Gorge
- To Slitherblade Shore off the coast of Desolace
- To the top of the East Guard Tower on Fray Island in Northern Barrens
- The top of Scholomance