|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
- The Earthshatterer
- 3186 Armor
- Equip: Restores 64 mana per 5 sec.
Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 412 and damage done by spells and effects by up to 140.
- The Earthshatterer (9 pieces)
- (2) Set: Reduces the mana cost of your totem spells by 12.
(4) Set: Increases the mana gained from your Mana Spring totems by 25.
(6) Set: Your Healing Wave and Lesser Healing Wave spells have a chance to imbue your target with Totemic Power.
(8) Set: Your Lightning Shield spell also grants you 15 mana per 5 sec. while active.
- Combined stats.
The Earthshatterer is the Tier 3 set for Shamans.
|Item||Quest||Token||Token drops from||# of s||Crafting materials|
|Instructor Razuvious, Gothik the Harvester, Gluth||12||1x Arcanite Bar, 3x Nexus Crystal|
|Noth, Heigan, Gluth||8||1x Arcanite Bar, 3x Nexus Crystal|
|Maexxna||8||5x Cured Rugged Hide, 1x Arcanite Bar|
|Thaddius||15||4x Arcanite Bar, 2x Nexus Crystal|
|Loatheb||20||5x Cured Rugged Hide, 3x Arcanite Bar|
|Patchwerk, Grobbulus, Gluth||12||2x Mooncloth, 2x Arcanite Bar|
|The Four Horsemen||25||3x Cured Rugged Hide, 4x Arcanite Bar|
|Anub'Rekhan, Grand Widow Faerlina, Gluth||6||2x Cured Rugged Hide, 1x Arcanite Bar|
|Total||106||2x Mooncloth, 15x Cured Rugged Hide, 17x Arcanite Bar, 8x Nexus Crystal|
Totemic Power (the 6-piece-Bonus) is a temporary buff that lasts 8 seconds. Depending on the class, a target receives one of the following effects:
- Warrior: +700 Armor
- Hunter, Rogue: +140 Attack Power
- Mage, Warlock: +80 Spell Damage and Healing
- Paladin, Priest, Druid, Shaman: +28 mana per 5 seconds regeneration
See also: Set look alikes
Patches and hotfixesEdit
Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Added