Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Earthfury
- 2427 Armor
+34 Fire Reistance
+24 Shadow Resistance
- Equip: Increases spell power by 78.
Equip: Restores 20 mana per 5 sec.
Equip: Increases your critical strike rating by 28.
- The Earthfury (8 pieces)
- (3) Set: The radius of your totems that affect friendly targets is increased to 30 yd.
(5) Set: After casting your Healing Wave or Lesser Healing Wave spell, gives you a 25% chance to gain Mana equal to 35% of the base cost of the spell.
(8) Set: Your Healing Wave will now jump to additional nearby targets. Each jump reduces the effectiveness of the heal by 80%, and the spell will jump to up to two additional targets.
- Combined stats.
The Earthfury is the Tier 1 set for Shamans.
|Golemagg the Incinerator||BoP|
The set bonuses are geared towards helping the resto-spec shaman rather than an elemental/enhancement shaman.
See also: Set look alikes
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005):
- The Earthfury set bonus that increases the range of totems now works with the Mana Tide Totem.
- Totems affected by the Earthfury set bonus no longer have their effect flicker when players are outside their normal radius.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Now has updated art.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.