Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dusts of Outland is an interlude in the campaign Curse of the Blood Elves.
- Kael'thas - What is this desolate place, Vashj?
- Lady Vashj - This shattered world is called Outland, young prince. It is all that remains of Draenor, the former homeland of the orcish Horde.
- Kael'thas - Amazing. I remember when Khadgar led the Alliance Expedition here, years ago. He almost succeeded in wiping the orcs out for good. In an attempt to escape, Ner'zhul opened a number of massive dimensional gateways, but all they succeeded in doing was tearing their planet apart.
- Lady Vashj - Yes. And now, amongst the ruins of this dead world, we have come to find the master.
- Kael'thas - Illidan... why here? What could possibly interest him in this barren wasteland?
- Lady Vashj - That I do not know. Regardless, we should seek him out quickly.
- Kael'thas - Agreed. Actually, I am anxious to meet him again. If he can cure my people of their hunger for magic, I will gladly pledge myself to his service.