Grom and Thrall enter a canyon, searching for Mannoroth. The demon laughs at them.
- Mannoroth - So predictable. I knew you would come, and I see you brought the mighty Hellscream. His blood is mine, as is your whole misbegotten race!
Thrall roars and throws the Doomhammer at Mannoroth, who blocks it with his wing.
- Mannoroth - A worthy effort, but futile!
Mannoroth charges and strikes the ground with his weapon. Thrall is thrown into a rock face and knocked unconscious. Grom is knocked down, but he reaches for Gorehowl and gets back on his feet.
- Mannoroth - The boy believed you could be saved, but he didn't know what burns within your soul. When in your heart, you know we are the same.
Grom roars and charges Mannoroth, burying his axe in the demon's chest. Mannoroth explodes, and Hellscream is badly injured by the blast.
- Grom Hellscream - Thrall. The blood haze has lifted. The demon's fire has burnt out in my veins. I... have... freed... myself.
- Thrall - No, old friend. You've freed us all.