Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Blood of Mannoroth is an interlude in the Orcish campaign, The Invasion of Kalimdor.
- Mannoroth - Ashenvale forest. After ten thousand years, I still recognized this cursed place! This is the vale of our ancient enemy, the night elves' demigod, Cenarius.
- Tichondrius - Yes. Lord Archimonde demands that Cenarius be destroyed before we launch the invasion of Kalimdor.
- Mannoroth - I would relish the chance to face him again in combat, but he is crafty and rarely appears in the open.
- Tichondrius - Fateful as it sounds, your pet orcs have recently despoiled these forestlands and incurred his wrath. Lord Archimonde and I believe that the orcs are capable of killing Cenarius for us.
- Mannoroth - They would have little chance against Cenarius. If memory serves, his powers were quite formidable.
- Tichondrius - Yes, but so are yours. The blood pact that you made with the orcs long ago still binds them to you. You need only recharge their energies.
- Mannoroth - Just what are you suggesting, dreadlord?
- Tichondrius - Spill your blood into this pool. Its corruption will lure the orcs to it, and once they've tasted your blood again, they will be unstoppable!
- Mannoroth - Ha ha ha ha ha...