Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
Thanes in the Warcraft Universe Edit
In Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, the Mountain Kings were honorary thanes, although not true kings. In World of Warcraft, thanes — explained by a Wildhammer NPC in Aerie Peak — are individual leaders of the many dwarf clans (much like pandaren Shodo-pan) while all still hailing to the High Thane, the king. The High Thanes in WoW include King Magni Bronzebeard of the Bronzebeard Dwarves, High Thane Falstad Wildhammer of the Aerie Peak Dwarves, and Emperor Dagran Thaurissan — a descendent of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan — of the Dark Iron dwarves.
List of ThanesEdit
- Dragonflayer Thane (vrykul)
- Falstad Wildhammer <High Thane> (Wildhammer dwarf)
- Halfdan the Ice-Hearted <Thane of Skorn> (vrykul)
- High Thane Jorfus (Frost vrykul)
- Iron Thane Argrum (Iron dwarf)
- Iron Thane Furyhammer <Thane of Dun Argol> (Iron dwarf)
- Sorcerer-thane Thaurissan (Dark Iron dwarf)
- Thane Banahogg (vrykul)
- Thane Illskar (vrykul)
- Thane Korth'azz (Wildhammer dwarf?)
- Thane Torvald Eriksson (vrykul)
- Thane Ufrang the Mighty (vrykul)
- Thane Yoregar (Wildhammer dwarf)
It is possible that the Earthen have thanes. We may find out when Uldum opens.