Thal'trak Proudtusk is a level 55 quest giver that use to be located in Kargath in the contested territory of Badlands. But Kargath was destroyed in the cataclysm and he has since been relocated to the inside entrance of Blackrock Depths. His wife was Sha'ni Proudtusk who he planned to live in the Hinterlands with, before she died. After he was informed of his wife's death, Thal'trak became distraught and couldn't bear to be in possession of his love's ring. For in his own words "The ring means nothing to me now. Not without her..."
Removed quests EditNote: These quests are no longer associated with this particular mob/NPC/item.
(These quotes are no longer said since Patch 4.0.3a.)
- Razal'blade says: Amakkar, where do you think Warlord Goretooth is going to send us? I don't think I can handle another tour in the Steppes.
- Initiate Amakkar says: Hrmmm...
- Initiate Amakkar says: Quit being such a baby, Razal'blade. It's time to start acting like you're part of one of the Warchief's elite forces. You don't want to end up like Gargal, do you?
- Grunt Gargal seems oblivious to the nearby commentary.
- Grunt Gargal says: Proudtusk!
- Thal'trak Proudtusk says: No, Gargal. Just no.
- Grunt Gargal says: But...
- Thal'trak Proudtusk says: NO! Shhh! Just shut up. Goretooth is coming!
- Thunderheart laughs.
- Warlord Goretooth says: FALL IN, MAGGOTS!
- Thal'trak Proudtusk says: All present and accounted for, SIR!
- Warlord Goretooth says: Very well, Proudtusk, you may begin your march. Carry on!
- Thal'trak Proudtusk says: SIR, YES SIR!
- Thal'trak Proudtusk says: You heard the Warlord, maggots! MARCH!
- When returning to Kargath
- Grunt Gargal says: Well done, soldiers! At ease!
Patches and hotfixes Edit
|Blackrock Depths||Badlands (Pre 4.0.3a)|