|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Modified by Edit
- Each Teleport spell is trained at a portal trainer, who is usually located near the mage trainers in a major city. In Shattrath the neutral portal trainer, Iorioa, is located in the center of the city, near the various city portals. In Darnassus the portal trainer is located in The Temple of the Moon.
- This spell is not on the same cooldown timer as a Hearthstone.
- The mage will appear in the capital city near the portal trainer of that city. In Stormwind, for example, players appear inside the mage tower at the center of the Mage Quarter. This is the same location as is used by the mage Portal spells, and the Portals from Shattrath and Dalaran.
- Ancient Teleport: Dalaran will port the mage to Dalaran Crater, but the player will fall approximately 150 feet, and without a slowing effect the player will take damage.
- Mages cannot learn the teleport spells of the opposing faction.
- Teleport cannot be cast in combat.
These are learned at the portal trainers in each main city, with the exception of the Ancient versions.
| Teleport: Darnassus|
| Teleport: Orgrimmar|
Teleport: Thunder Bluff
| Ancient Teleport: Dalaran|
|Teleport: Tol Barad||85|
|Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms||90|
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms and Portal: Vale of Eternal Blossoms now have new icons.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Teleport spells now cost 9% of base mana.