Teleport: Moonglade is a druid-only teleport spell learned at level 14. It teleports the caster to the city of Nighthaven, Moonglade. When cast a second time, it sends the druid back to their initial departure point.
- This spell cannot be cast in battle.
- Costs no mana.
- Can also be useful in the Lunar Festival
- Useful for night elf druids, it allows for a short trip to Rut'theran Village, serving the function of a Hearthstone for their hometown. Not so much for Tauren, since the trip from Moonglade to Thunder Bluff, even if free, takes almost seven minutes. (It used to be a longer ride over Darkshore that took 10 minutes, but now you get the direct way through Felwood). If you have the adjacent flight points, it is best to leave from the non-druid flight-path, close to the bottom of the region, and take the shorter trip to Orgrimmar.
- Useful also if your Hearthstone is on cooldown and you need to leave a dangerous area, like dungeons or battlegrounds.
- With the ever expanding world in subsequent expansions, this spell became slightly more useful, since it allows instant access to Kalimdor, and from Moonglade easy access to Darnassus and Exodar (via flight path) or Stormwind and Orgrimmar (via flying to Mount Hyjal).
- Worgen druids who have not completed their starting zone quests will be given the following message if attempting to use this spell: The fate of Gilneas has not yet been decided. You cannot escape yet.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Teleport: Moonglade now returns the Druid to a location near their original departure point when the spell is cast while in the Moonglade area.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This spell is no longer castable in Tree of Life Form.