Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
To Tea Bag something (or teabagging) is an action in which players often do to mimic sex, as unfortunately there is no emote that is called /sex yet. However, using the method and using /e can change this slightly. It can be done on either any bed, or outside the Lion's Pride Inn in Goldshire.
How to tea bag Edit
- Step 1: Get two people.
- Step 2: Strip the CHARACTER , maybe yourself if no-one is anywhere near you.
- Step 3: Have one person lie down.
- Step 4: Get the other person to stand on the recipients "groin".
- Step 5: Have the person standing continually hit X. They will sit down and get up repeatedly, looking as if they are "going for it."
Ways to make it more fun Edit
- If you are alliance, have the recipient use .
- If you are a druid, use a transformation, they're all pretty funny.
- Have the guy who does it wear . It's HOT HOT HOT!
- If you have a use it.
- If you have an , use it, it adds to the moment and grabs peoples attention.
- Being a gnome.
Places to use it Edit
- Being in the Alliance.
- A Hunter using Feign Death.
- Any Boss kill.
- A PVP kill.
- A declaration of love.
- Laughing at someone who died.
Places not to use it Edit
- The middle of a Boss encounter, taking your weapons and shield off is a bad idea.
- In water, you can't sit.
- In the Horde, only Blood elves are worth the effort.
- Being a dwarf.
- In the middle of a pool of lava. Its hot, but maybe a little too hot.