TauntMaster is a tanking addon that came out shortly after Patch 3.3. It is a threat management addon that displays a button/healthbar for each party or raid member. These buttons are initially grey, but change color based on the party member's aggro level. The user can then taunt a party member's target off of them by clicking their button.
- Grey: Threat is lower than the tank
- Yellow: Threat is higher than the tank, but the player is not tanking anything
- Orange: The player is insecurely tanking
- Red: The player is securely tanking
- All Classes:
- Ctrl-Click: Assist
- Death Knight:
- Left Click: Dark Command
- Right Click: Death Grip
- Left Click: Growl
- Right Click: Challenging Roar
- Left Click: Hand of Reckoning
- Right Click: Righteous Defense
- Alt Click: Hand of Protection
- Ctrl-Alt Click: Divine Intervention
- Left Click: Taunt
- Right Click: Mocking Blow
- Shift-Left Click: Challenging Shout
- Shift-Right Click: Intervene
The current version is 2.1. The author has added more customization options including the ability to lock the frame in place or hide the minimap icon. He has also added the ability to assist a group member by ctrl-clicking their button and has added Divine Intervention to the Paladin abilities.
The author has stated that he plans to include more functionality for the user to customize the addon according to his or her needs by allowing the user to bind abilities to certain buttons (rather than being limited to the pre-programmed ones).