Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tankatronic Goggles
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 1296 Armor
- +26 Strength
- Meta Socket
- Socket Bonus: +6 Stamina
- Durability 100 / 100
- Requires level 62
- Requires Engineering (350)
- Equip: Increases defense rating by 25.
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 22.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 13.
Use: Allows you to look far into the distance.
- Sell Price: 6 72 20
This item is crafted by engineers with a minimum skill of 350.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): now has innate tracking for gas clouds while it is in your inventory. Tracking of gas clouds has been removed from goggles.
- Hotfix (2009-05-14): "We recently made some changes to items that grant stealth detection. We felt these items provided a necessary advantage in competitive PVP and forced players to use lower level equipment even when more powerful items were available to them.
This item can no longer be used in the Arena:
We have removed stealth detection from the following items:
- All epic engineering goggles
We have reduced the stealth detection of the following items:"
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Gained 27 Strength, lost 13 defense rating.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): May be upgraded to .
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): A level requirement was added.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Added.