Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Character Class Edit
Due to his armor maybe he is a warlock? N'Nanz 20:11, 21 January 2007 (Rome)
Zuluhed should be labeled a warlock due to the fact that he practiced the dark magics. I'm guessing he still considers himself a shaman but either way the spirits won't answer his calling because of his past deeds. TheOneCalledRed, January 11 2007
- Old discussion but here's an update. Actually he still was a shaman, its confirmed in Monster Guide, 2007. Although his shamanic magics were weak, and had no effect on the demon soul. He then entrusted the artifact to the only warlock he trusted, nekros skullcrusher. ( Exactly the same story explained in Day of the Dragon, no retcons have been made. )Baggins 05:10, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
- Maybe the corrupted elementals were answering his call?--Gurluas 05:31, 14 February 2008 (UTC)
Netherwing Questline Redundancy Edit
Anyone know what this paradox in the speculation section is all about? Zuluhed and a lot of his clan were not at Grim Batol so they weren't "all" captured. It says something about he must have went through the portal before it closed but then who would lead his troops that weren't at Grim batol? Also, the Grim Batol battle takes place sometime between Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal. All Zuluhed had to do was wait for Ner'zhul to open the rift again, meet up with his forces, and go back to Draenor with him right? Rolandius (talk - contr) 03:59, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- Err... Right, because as someone in-universe, Zuluhed knew that Ner'zhul was going to reopen the Dark Portal.
- The timeline of this period is a bit tricky, and the only thing we can say for certain is that Zuluhed wasn't at Grim Batol. -- (talk · contr) 12:46, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- According to DotD, Zuluhed was personally overseeing the battle against advancing Alliance forces on the border between Lordaeron and Khaz Modan at the time of the Battle. I can't recall if they claim he was captured or what. The only thing paradoxical is that he needed to retreat, but had nowhere to do so. I'm not sure if later sources call this into question. -- (talk · contr) 13:34, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
- If I remember Dun Algaz was the last stronghold, but it never said it fell. All they say is that, "The Horde still maintains its hold on Dun Algaz, but that will come to an end soon." Right now there are Dragonmaw orcs running around there in WoW. Zuluhed could have stayed there until Ner'zhul came around the area. Or if Dun Algaz did eventually fall he could have hid somewhere since in the book they also said that there were still a "few holdouts" besides just Grim Batol. So hope that helps the "paradox" person who wrote about it. Rolandius (talk - contr) 13:59, 21 August 2008 (UTC)