Having problems with the 'edit' links in the bosses section, specifically aroudn arlokk. I think it has to do with the template but don't know how to fix, if you hide the table of contents it looks normal but, well, suggestions?
- Please sigh your comments with four tildes... but I fixed it anyway (-: -- ℑilver§ℑide 22:22, 11 Dec 2005 (EST)
Gri'lek / Renataki / Hazza'rah / Wushoolay order? Edit
I gather from elsewhere on the 'net that which boss spawns changes every two weeks, so you have to go back every two weeks if you want to get all of them. My question is a) Is this accurate, and b) What order do they appear in, or is it random?
Edge of Madness Order Edit
From personal experience I can confirm that the bosses change every 2 weeks (the day of week I have not pinned down yet) and they do follow a specific order. Arbitrarily beginning with Renataki, the order would be: Renataki, Wushoolay, Gri'Lek, Hazzah'Rah. I believe this coincides with the placement of the tablets describing each boss, if read from left to right.
It would appear that every five resets (ie:15 days) that a new boss appears. I have not yet confirmed the order.
Page size Edit
Page size was getting big, so in relation to Molten Core and BWL i've moved as much as possible to individual pages for ZG. This makes editing much easier as well. Room for improvement though. BTW, why are there are no  buttons on this page at all? CJ 07:44, 9 Feb 2006 (EST)
- Good improvement. There are no edit buttons because they were screwing up some of the titles. Killswitch1968 23:03, 9 Feb 2006 (EST)
- Nice work. -- Hammersmith 06:01, 10 Feb 2006 (EST)
I'm not liking the breakup into multiple pages. The biggest issue is probably the enchants and the setitems being broken up. Having to look up the Kossack multiple places is painful.
- Perhaps a Primal Hakkari page not unlike Zul'Gurub_Coin is in order? Killswitch1968 00:47, 5 Mar 2006 (EST)
- Yes definetly. How about a "Paragons of Power" page that combines enchants and the coin pages? I personally would get rid of the separate pages afterwards but that's up to whoever is maintaining the pages.
I agree with above. Frankly, i think splitting this page into 25 tiny subpages made it extremely difficult to find the information i needed. Took me *forever* just to find my class set. Put it back on front page. Someone above complained the info was hard to find on many pages so you make YET MORE PAGES!! Come on folks... Griya 00:18, 16 March 2006 (EST)
- fixed it up some to include some more sublinks, however posting the detailed into on the front page is not the solution. It looks good the way you have it now. CJ 00:49, 16 March 2006 (EST)
Location of NPC Providing Head/Leg Enchants Edit
If anyone is able to update with information regarding the location of the NPC that provides the head/leg enchant items in return for the material, that would be very helpful. Activorus 06:05, 16 March 2006 (EST)
- he is located in the small "temple" just after lord Venoxis, and just before you go up the ramp toward bloodlord . CJ 06:06, 16 March 2006 (EST)
- thank you. I reflected this into the Enchants section on the main entry. Activorus 06:51, 16 March 2006 (EST)
Encounters section Edit
Why is the encounter information for the Hakkari Blood Priest on the main page when the other encounters have their own pages? Is this intentional, or a mistake? --Aionaever 11:02, 9 August 2006 (EDT)
Created Route PageEdit
Giving the ZG route discription its own page, as well as moving one of the two ZG maps onto the new Zul'Gurub Route page significantly reduces clutter on the main page, and improves readibility. --Axx 19:46, 30 November 2006 (EST)
- Removed for clairity: Image:zul_gurub.jpg|thumb|Zul'Gurub during beta --Axx 20:53, 30 November 2006 (EST)
I have arranged the info boxes at the top of the page so that they are not all over the place and are not pushing the General Info section further down then needed. Still working on Aligning them to the right side of the screen.
Why is this still cleanup? Edit
Looks fine to me. ;( --Sky2042 01:17, 16 January 2007 (EST)
Like Zul'Farrak, Zul'Gurub is also fully constructed behind the instance gate... Edit
This is hilarious. The instance actually exists on the main server, but nobody can see it. A bit like phlogiston, eh?
It's in fact true that it exists, and also true that there are no mobs or any other interactive content there, but I can say that because I've been there - there's at least one way in if you know how to wall-walk (as of patch 3.0.2).
If we want to be goody-goody and not tell people about exploits, then this point should be removed. Otherwise, somebody should post screenshots.
Actually, I've never been inside the instance, so I don't know if the terrain and buildings are actually the same. They probobly aren't identical, because once the decision to make ZG an instance was made, there was no need to further update the version on the main server.
I do not think it is okay to call a god terrible.Edit
1. It might hurt his fans feelings.
2. It's a subjective statement that dose not belong in a wiki.