|This page has met the requirements for avoiding deletion in the Deletion policy.
Deletion vote Edit
- Delete Bobson 10:29, 17 November 2006 (EST) - (It may be a WCIII unit, but the info on the page makes no sense, and I don't think it's part of the standard campaign.)
- Keep Mikk 06:55, 3 November 2006 (EST) - (I see no reason to delete this. I fixed the categorization to "Warcraft III units")
- Keep Adys 07:33, 3 November 2006 (EST) - (What Mikk said)
- Keep Tinkerer 09:17, 3 November 2006 (EST) - (It's of WCIII, which is a part of what this website is about. So, keep)
- Keep Kirkburn 12:40, 3 November 2006 (EST) - (What Mikk said)
- Keep Saimdusan - ()
Ugh... fine... the thing is, it says it's a Nerubian Crypt Lord, rather than an actual worm's head. That can be changed, but I didn't think Wormhead was important enough to warrant it's own topic, rather the map should get a topic with Wormhead mentioned.
Place in the lore is questionable?Edit
It's not questionable. It's non-existant. Saimdusan 18:21, 7 December 2006 (EST)
- That's what I thought, but I wasn't completly certain. I still think it should be deleted... --Bobson 07:38, 13 December 2006 (EST)
Wormhead is "lore" from an official blizzard source, but certainly not part of the standard campaign "lore", in which case it is lore which may not be found in any other sources.Baggins 10:50, 13 December 2006 (EST)
I'm much less opposed to this article now, since it's now about the map instead of the one unit. Thanks, Baggins. --Bobson 08:44, 20 December 2006 (EST)