Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wind : Neverwinter Nights, has in particular very nicely done "wind" effects. grass moves, your hair moves, cloth armor moves. it feels very realistic.
- Fog : currently does NOT appear in the game as actual fog, or particle fog banks, current fog effects only trigger when you are in a certain area.. like Dreadmist peak. and it is not localized. e.g. when you reach dreadmist peak you will see fog "everywhere",, and when you are down below, you will see no fog up on dreadmist peak. CJ 08:34, 6 Jan 2006 (EST)
I should probably try to find the post, but I think it was Cay who said that they actually were going to put weather affects in 1.9, but they had trouble getting it work with many video cards... *goes in search of said post* --Kakwakas 08:58, 6 Jan 2006 (EST)
- Ahh, it was Tigole. There ya go, folks. Weather will probably be in 1.10. :3 --Kakwakas 09:03, 6 Jan 2006 (EST)
New Weather Location Edit
I was in the desolace when it started raining, I knew it wasn't listed so I added it. If proof is needed I can upload a screenshot to photobucket. --Toloran 16:09, 11 July 2006 (EDT)
I added Arathi Basin, Eastern Plaguelands and Hinterlands which I saw on live 1.11.2, all rain. I saw on the 1.12 PTRs Snow in Alterac Valley so didn't add it, since I'm not sure whether it's 1.12 or 1.11. Anyone able to confirm? --Adys 14:16, 24 July 2006 (EDT)
Mmh just had some confirmations of older weather effects from 1.11. Does anyone have any source though? --Adys 07:05, 27 August 2006 (EDT)
I saw some rain in TB recently, I was wondering whether it was 1.11 or 1.10...--Supahglu 16:58, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- Thunder Bluff? Mmh I believe they didn't allow Weather Effects within capitals... Maybe a bug? --Adys 18:55, 15 September 2006 (EDT)
- It rains in Mulgore and Thunder Bluff (but not at the same time, oddly). I don't know when this was added though. --Mr. Mistoffolees 01:49, 15 October 2006 (EDT)
- I've also seen it in Mulgore. I've reordered the list so that it's easier to add to now :) -- (talk) 08:03, 15 October 2006 (EDT)
New Weather in Expansion Pack Edit
Anybody ran into any new weather in the beta? --Xmuskrat 10:39, 28 December 2006 (EST)
- I wouldn't say I've seen any truly unique new weather effects, but there is an area of Hellfire Peninsula that has a lightning bolt emitting cloud that also spawns Voidwalker-like mobs. -- (talk) 5:03 PM PST 30 Dec 2006