Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
World of Warcraft Items Edit
How much would it rock if we could get the weapon and the cloak. 1,000 little Wardens going around... We'd need an Illidan minipet, complete with toy cage! But seriously, that would rock. -Troy Frostwind Talk to me! 22:40, 5 February 2008 (UTC)
- That was random... While you ideas may be nice, Wowwiki is not a forum.-- 02:26, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
should we split page? Edit
I think this page woud be a good candidate to split into two, as this article covers both night elf wardens and gnoll wardens. Both classes are completely different, The night elf wardens being roughly a rogue/warrior with added magical abilities , and the gnoll wardens being primarily spell casters, with the occasional forced melee. Also, not only are they very different, but whereas the Gnoll warden has little effect in warcraft lore, the Night elf warden has quite a reasonable effect, and could also be a potential hero class. Thus i think that these pages should be spilt. What does everyone else reckon? Also, someone please send me the warden fighting style + all abilities and spirit of vengeance stats etc. info to my talk page or somewhere, i'd like to make my own hero class idea. Warden Shadowsong (talk) 20:45, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- I helped start the split, but most things with the same name are on the same page (like Wyvern). Of course, There are exceptions to this. The info you want is here, I think.-- 20:54, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- Gnoll warden would be a reasonable page title, since that was the original name of the unit in Warcraft III and other sources. The night elf warden's are usually only called "wardens". A gnoll warden is not really a class per se but a caste within gnoll society. However, otherwise there really isn't that much info on gnoll wardens, and any reasonable disambig would need to link to both when searching for "warden".Baggins (talk) 01:53, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for sorting out the split stuff Sandwichman, but i did kind of intend to have the ps sections like they were, but nvm. And about saying night elf warden instead of warden, that was so it could definitely be identified about which warden i meant. And, sorry if i sound like someone who is, like many high elf fans, grasping at straws to keep hope alive, but in the lore it does say a night elf could teach another race the way of the warden, and could if necessary could be worked into the horde, like how paladins have done (or we use blademasters or something) Warden Shadowsong (talk) 10:34, 29 June 2008 (UTC) ((ps, sorry if I've misunderstood some of what you've said))
- Point of note we aren't Blizzard and the articles here don't influence what Blizzard will put into the games. If they choose something it likely wasn't because of WoWWiki.Baggins (talk) 20:02, 30 June 2008 (UTC)
- I think if Blizzard decided to broaden the definition of 'Warden' to include the caster types, it'd be one of the best candidates for another hero class. -- Lex Blue 07:41, 2 July 2008
(Ps, remove the other wardens other than the ones of the Warden class. This is about (Night elf) Wardens, not Druid wardens of the wild or other types or mobs named warden. Unless some administrator can put me right)
Ok, take two...Edit
Ok, that page split really failed. Not only do we still have gnoll wardens, we have all other sorts of wardens. I was kinda hoping, for this split, to make this page just about the (night elf) warden class, not druidic wardens of the wild, those who purely are wardens as a job ( not the Class type)or gnoll wardens. Warden Shadowsong (talk) 19:29, 19 July 2008 (UTC)