- Last I heard, Velinde Starsong had disappeared without trace. If that image is indeed of her in-game as you say sanwichman; then she needs an NPC box and a reference to her current location. ---- Vorbis Talk Contribs
- An image appears in the Howling Vale if you have a quest.-- 18:58, 18 November 2007 (UTC)
- She only appears during the scythe quests, at two locations...she's not a permanent fixture. User:Coobra/Sig3 20:08, 16 February 2008 (UTC)
- Exactly - that's why I shifted it to Unknown. She isn't always there so she isn't 'located' in Ashenvale at all. -Archaeic 10:30, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- I thought that the quest The Scythe of Elune (linked above) revealed that she had died in the mine now known as Roland's Doom? -- Dark T Zeratul 00:14, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
- That is actually true... either way, she has no location, being dead is a side effect of that. User:Coobra/Sig3 04:19, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
In Cataclysm? Edit
I'd like to know if this is worth adding in:
When it shows the three Night elves, look at the one of the left with the white hair. She looks to have the same skin color (given the light variable) and facial markings as Velinde. Hair color and style can change, yes?
Notice that she is also the only one that it is difficult to see her face directly, I think that is because Blizzard was trying to hide the fact that Velinde is that night elf.
That last parts just speculation, but, seriously, think about it.
- It doen't matter how good the evidence is. I think we all know that she's going to be involved, but we won't add anything except a speculatory note until she is confirmed via Blizzard communication, beta test, or whenever they say it's allowed. -- (talk · contr) 16:46, December 20, 2009 (UTC)