It appears as though there is a pattern that a new tier raid will be added and a new watcher added to VoA. If thats the case, when icecrown is released, we should expect a new watcher. Noabr (talk) 15:02, 22 June 2009 (UTC)
most likely an ice giant--Maelstrong 21:57, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- "Koralon the Flame Watcher, to be added in patch 3.2"
- I don't really believe in a 4th wing coming with icecrown
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 21:59, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
yea, i just looked at the map and theres only room for one more wing it looks like and the Flame Watcher has taken the spot...--Maelstrong 22:03, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- They could if they really wanted add more wings, all it would require is going at the angles, which means 4 more wings after the 4 main sides are taken. Thus having 7 bosses... but thats if they really wanted to. I doubt we'll see more than the 3 in there though. User:Coobra/Sig4 01:12, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- They could also turn the center area into a stairway to go further down to another 4 wings (since there wouldn't be an entrance/exit at the south wing. User:Coobra/Sig4 01:15, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
A Frost/Water-based Watcher may be added when 3.3 comes out, so there could be a new wing in the future, being it on a new level upstairs, downstairs, or going at the angles like Coobra said. Orisai (talk) 02:51, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
The place magically gets longer LOL, lets see... stone, wind/lightning, fire, ice... I guess the last one will be shadow. User:Coobra/Sig4 04:34, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
- The VoA is an elemental instance, you won't find any shadow boss there. -- 07:33, October 18, 2009 (UTC)
I re-added the pre-3.1 map, and added the 3.2 map. Just for historical purpose.
If someone has a link to the real pre-3.1 map, please do not hesitate.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 16:28, 24 June 2009 (UTC)
- You're expulsed from the dungeon ~20 minutes before the Battle begins. (or something alike)
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 08:55, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
Bosses give honorable kills? Edit
They do? I'll have to check that next time. User:Coobra/Sig4 00:39, November 23, 2009 (UTC)