Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Do you think the 'big steamship' is the Alliance transport from WCII? If you look closely at the low-rez image of it it has 2 smokestacks on top. It may just be a new type of ship... --17:25, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
- In one of the videos it shows a normal looking ship going in and out of the port. I linked the video in the expansions discussion page. Leviathon 17:37, 25 August 2007 (UTC)
- They look simmaler. It seems to be an armored transport, just a more recent model.-- 16:22, 26 August 2007 (UTC)
- The video is here, and a normal ship is going to this port, but what is perhaps a steamship is shown later.-- 19:56, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
New Faction leader Edit
Who do you guys think this could be? Guessing Human or Dwarf, could be a known character in lore already or possibily someone completely new 12:25, 08 January 2008 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jimilee53 (talk • contr).
Having just looked screenshots of this town am i right to speculate this town and its leader are likely to be Human, the Stormwind Lion is very clear to see, plus the building look of Human design and Craft. At BlizzCon it was announced That Highlord Bolvar was being moved to Northrend, my guess is perhaps here 12:32, 08 January 2008 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jimilee53 (talk • contr).
New Name Edit
Read on this page http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/05/09/more-wrath-of-the-lich-king-impressions-and-information-coming-o/ that Justice has been renamed to Valliance keep not 100% confirmed till more is realised, will be given more shortly (Valnar (talk) 00:12, 10 May 2008 (UTC))
- Very probable. On  it's stated that the transportation to Borean tundra will be Theramore--> Valiance Keep --N'Nanz (talk) 10:51, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- That is true, but the website spells it wrong. I guess you do not need the notes to spell correctly...-- 16:39, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
I reverted to Valiance Keep - even though we cannot be linking to the alpha stuff, I think it's silly to offer misinformation as a result.17:16, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
- Defiantly possible.-- 18:27, 30 May 2008 (UTC)