Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So the Upper Kingdom is not part of the Old Kingdom? "The Old Kingdom gate in Upper Kingdom opened up into the Inner Kingdom" from Inner Kingdom sounds vague on it. Rolandius (talk - contr) 13:41, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- If it read "The gate of the Old Kingdom, found in the Upper Kingdom, opened up into the Innner Kingdom", would it be clearer to you? That is at least how I read it. --User:Gourra/Sig2 13:47, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
Old Kingdom |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯| | | Inner Kingdom | Upper Kingdom | |___________|_______________|_______________________|
(visual not to scale) --User:Gourra/Sig2 14:04, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- Okay so according to the article Upper Kingdom where it says "The Upper Kingdom is one of the sections of Azjol-Nerub, the other being the Old Kingdom (and subsection Inner Kingdom)." and then adding this map, the Inner Kingdom is a section of the Old Kingdom and the Upper Kingdom is by itself. There is a gate between the Upper Kingdom and Old Kingdom at the point where the Inner Kingdom touches the Upper Kingdom. Meanwhile, everything is located within Azjol-Nerub? Rolandius (talk - contr) 14:17, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
- That is correct. --User:Gourra/Sig2 14:27, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
I think this is wrong (or I am very confused about what is being said here). I think the Azjol-Nerub layout is: Some sort of pass -> Main gate (the one Sapphiron blows up) -> Shadow Web Caverns? (I have no idea what this is, but I assume it is in the level of the same name) -> Doorward -> Old Kingdom Gate -> Inner Kingdom -> Forgotten One -> Upper Kingdom -> Naz'anak? -> Icecrown. The Inner Kingdom and Upper Kingdom both come after the Old Kingdom Gate.--17:57, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm watching this again, and I don't understand what the text implies. The Inner Kingdom, by the map, is the zone before the gate at Doorward which leads to the Old Kingdom, and the Upper Kingdom comes after the room of the Forgotten One and the end of the Old Kingdom.--Lon-ami (talk) 09:13, September 21, 2010 (UTC)
- The Inner Kingdom is first mentioned by the text of the loading screen (ignoring the map) after Arthas passes through the Old Kingdom Gate. Therefore, I assume that the Inner Kingdom begins after the Old Kingdom Gate. At most, the Inner Kingdom encompasses from the front gate of Azjol-Nerub to the area after the Forgotten One. At least, it encompasses from the Old Kingdom Gate to the area after the Forgotten One. However, where the Inner Kingdom begins is never stated, and we can only speculate. The location of the area's name on the map could represent a number of things. Personally, I am assuming that the name represents the beginning of the kingdom, and not the center of it, based on how the X representing Arthas moves.-- 19:59, September 21, 2010 (UTC)