Can the encounter be seen in-game? Where have you taken all those data? Seems you copied World Of Raids Datamined Spoilers on Argent Coliseum.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 12:28, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- The information is most likely taken from that post, yes. And by the looks of it, it's just datamined, i.e. not legit.
- It's on the PTR, why did you delete it?? We're adding stuf from the PTR so why is this not allowed? Koralon as well? -- 18:18, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
- Unlike Koralon, all those details are datamined.
- Restoration when it goes PTR Live would be nice though
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 18:50, 1 July 2009 (UTC)
I've moved Twin Val'kyr here to match the Eredar Twins' name.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 13:03, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- I undo your renaming, it is one Val'kyr and two val'kyr. See val'kyr article.
- Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 09:11, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
- Note that this article is named after the achievement, that's why it was reverted from by "Val'kyr Twins" to "Twin Val'kyr".
loot tables Edit
Kaydeethree changed the loot tables from (alliance/horde) to (normal/heroic). I find that the situation is more complex. Armory and WoWhead both list:
- the loot for normal and heroic 10 man to be identical
- the loot from Fjola is different from the loot from Edyis
- the loot tables for each contain pairs of items, with different names but identical statistics.
I have never been in on this raid, so I have no personal experience with which to clear up what the deal is. I note that Gourra exported the alliance/horde difference, in at least one instance, to the individual item pages.
- There are essentially two loot tables for every boss in the raid: one for Alliance, one for Horde. The items are identical statwise but have different names and graphics. For the Twin Val'kyr, Fjola and Edyis both die at the same time (they share hp), and each drops an item. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 23:14, September 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Is there any source that tells us which item drops for which faction? --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 18:24, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
This gets a lot worse. Both MMO and wowarmory list different items by the same name, one for Normal, one for Hard. What should be the name convention for these? By item level? Normal/Hard? Normal/Heroic? (blank)/something?
- The items for hard mode do, in fact, have the same names as the normal mode items, except with "Heroic" in the tooltip. Not sure how we wanna do that, though my suggestion would either be "Heroic Item Name" or "Item Name (Heroic)." Also, the plans listed can actually drop from any boss in the instance, 10 or 25. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 22:08, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, is there really any reason to keep separate loot tables for each Val'kyr? -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 18:06, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I'd better be able to answer you if I'd ever done the encounter myself. I'm told, though, that each of the two drops loot separately. --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 18:59, September 16, 2009 (UTC)
The powers the twins have are identical in nature, between 10-man and 25-man. I feel that the two sections should be combined, with the damage changes noted as with the current "heroic mode" note. Been bitten before for making such changes myself, though. With halloween coming up, I'd rather not find I'd become a werewolf... --Eirik Ratcatcher (talk) 22:11, October 30, 2009 (UTC)