Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hula Girl Edit
From what someone told me, you are able to see the hula girl on the dash. This amuses me greatly. --Azaram 12:07, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yep, she's there shakin' her stuff. It wouldn't be supercharged without the hula girl now would it? If only it had fluffy dice too... ---- Vorbis Talk Contribs 22:41, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Heehee... maybe a new riding speed trinket? --Azaram 05:17, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- What you do in the privacy of your own cockpit with a riding whip and a hula girl ... I don't want to know! --Eirik Ratcatcher 19:10, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- It's no wonder this thing is often referred to as a roflcopter. :-D --Azaram 20:41, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- Any engineering. Just have to have the epic flight skill and appropriate engineering skill. --Azaram (talk) 13:51, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
Flyer schematics Edit
You don't need the artisan riding skill to learn the schematic, however you do need at least 375 engineering. I don't know if you need artisan riding to create it (I did not take the chance on creating a flyer I could not use, since the turbo-charged version consumes the normal one) however you definitely need the skill to fly it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Zordar (talk • contr).
- When I hit 375 engineering, I went out to learn the schematic so I could build it early and have it ready. He didn't have anything to train me. Same with the lesser version; I had to have flying skill to get the schematic at all. It may have changed, but that's how it was when I did it. --Azaram (talk) 00:53, 10 July 2008 (UTC)